When jungle gyms are mentioned, most people probably think of the metal dome-shaped structures that
are present on many older playgrounds. Today, however, the phrase jungle gym is used to refer to any
play structure that includes some type of climbing apparatus, such as a rock wall, monkey bars, or ladders.
Adding these kinds of features to your play structure will provide hours of fun and exercise for your
children, in addition to helping them develop their motor skills. Here are some things to consider during
- Location: a flat area in your yard. Elevated areas can work as well.
- Age: The children's ages and needs to accommodate.
- Space: The jungle gyms can be altered and the apparatus can be juggled to accommodate your garden
- Style: we can make changes on the jungle gyms by substituting the apparatus . Jungle gyms can be custom build
- Slides: fiberglass with hose connection